1. The Blacka Brook flows into the River Plym at Blacka Brook Bridge
2. The Lee Moor China Clay Works Leat goes around the north and west side of Trowlesworthy Warren
3. Great Trowlesworthy Tor
4. Not a random pile of stones but remains of Trowlesworthy Warren Settlement on the western slope of Great Trowlesworthy Tor
5. From Great Trowlesworthy Tor looking north west across to Little Trowlesworthy Tor
6. Dartmoor Ponies for company on Great Trowlesworthy Tor
7. View from Trowlesworthy across the moor to Sheeps Tor and Leather Tor. But what is this cylindrical lump of granite doing here?
8. Known as 'The Bandstand', this rounded block of granite is thought to have been intended to provide a base for a flagpole at Devonport dockyard, or for the base of a monument.
9. View north from Little Trowlesworthy Tor
10. Mick Jagger's Lips immortalised in stone on the top of Little Trowlesworthy Tor
11. The River Plym as it flows down between Legis Tor and Trowlesworthy Warren